Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby’s

Yesterday was all about babies. We had a baby dedication at church for one of our newest in the church family. Little Hadassah was a little on the fussy side but is still so sweet and who could help but love her just because she is a gift to us from God.

IMG_5728

In the afternoon we stopped by to see my grand-nephew, James, who was entertaining my sister and niece since his parents both had to work. He is such a cutie. I was taking pictures of him and as soon as he saw the camera it was like he would stop and pose for me. I got lots of smiles and lots of kisses. What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

IMG_5752

God has certainly blessed us with wonderful children. May we always show them love and encouragement and just how special they are. And may we never take for granted the blessings God has given to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment