Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Can You Put Your Mouth Around This?

One of the perks working in the business office of a deli franchise is that I get free lunch five days a week. Working here for over five years, I think I've tried just about everything on the menu. Some days it's hard, though, deciding what I want for lunch. If I am going to be eating at the restaurant most of the time I get a salad bar. But when I'm going to bring my lunch back to the office to eat at my desk I go for a sandwich or 1/2 a sandwich and a cup of soup.

Yesterday I decided to have a New York Yankee. I haven't had one in a while and I thought it would be a nice change from my usual. The sandwich is hot pastrami and corned beef, with mustard and swiss cheese on rye bread. The deli always puts enough meat on their sandwiches that you could make two other sandwiches with the extra and most of the time I take half of the meat off. But yesterday I decided to go ahead and eat the whole thing!

Boy, was it good!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment