Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holidays in Hand Day 2 & 3

Our assignment yesterday was to print out and display our memory prompts for the month of December. These are beautiful cards that are either 5" or 8" square. I didn't get mine printed as my printer needs color ink and I haven't made it to the store to buy it. I hope to get to it his weekend.
I glanced through the cards and there are some wonderful quotes, a prompt to journal, an idea to photograph, and then there are two blank lines with the words "Do" and "Make" on them. We are supposed to fill these lines in. Then at the bottom of the card is a memory prompt.
It really is a wonderful way to make December even more special than it all ready is. I can't wait to get started on my cards.

Day 3 assingment is to read the lists that Jessica has posted on the class forum and find ideas for things to add to our cards on the "Do" and "Make" lines of our cards. There was a lot of ideas to choose from and I have only skimmed them so far so haven't really made decisions as to what I will use. But they look to be great ideas for those of us who have a hard time thinking of something to do and make.

So, today, I hope to get my cards printed and start filling them out and finding a place to display them.

Til tomorrow.

1 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Are you enjoying HIH so far? I read through some of the prompts and think they look great! Good luck printing and displaying your prompt cards :)

Post a Comment