Friday, November 27, 2009

Tired

Well, after enjoying a day of Thanksgiving yesterday, today was an early day as I tried to brave the crowds at stores to take advantage of the Black Friday deals.

I was successful. There was only one thing I really wanted for this Christmas and that was a new laptop for my husband. Wal-Mart had one for $298 so I got up at 2AM and made it to the area store by 3AM. I stood in line for the next two hours but came away with the item I went for. After purchasing my one item I got out of there as fast as I could.

Now, my husband and I have a weekend away planned to celebrate our 12th anniversary. I am ready but hope he doesn't expect me to talk to him the whole way 'cause all I want to do right now is.......SSSSLLLLEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment