Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wee Morning Hours

Wow! Went to bed last night at a little after 8PM and woke up at 5AM ready to go!

The rain has stopped but we got quite a bit which is good since we were about 16" below normal and have been in a drought for months and months. The earthtank is full again which will make the cows happy. Hopefully I can go get a photo of it today.

Well, I started cutting out my prompt cards. I tried to use a papercutter but ended up really mangeling the paper. So, I decided to cut them with scissors by hand. I started that and realized they were not coming out the same sizes. So, I trimmed them a little more and am thinking of getting some 8x8 Christmas paper and just putting them in my album. I've cut out through the 10th so I need to finish the rest of the cards and then I can focus on what to do with them.

Today, Jessica had some digital Christmas paper for us to download that we can use for our albums. We are to gather the items we are going to use and prescrap what we can. I need to go through my digital stash and see what Christmas stuff I all ready have.

But that will have to wait til later. Right now I need some coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment