Friday, November 20, 2009

Much Needed Rain!

It started raining last night about 6PM and has rained on and off all night and is continuing this morning. We have had thunder and lightening. I wish I could get out there and take some photos of the lightening but without a tripod there is no way I could get a good picture. Plus, I'm still protective of my new toy (my Canon EOS XSi) and don't think I want to risk getting it wet.

Well, I got my prompt cards printed out for the Holiday in Hand class I am taking at www.jessicasprague.com but I haven't cut them out or thought of how I want to display them. I printed them at the 5.5 square size. I am thinking of puting them in my album on some Christmas paper and have them as part of the album. I'm not sure yet, though, and am still thinking about it.

There have been lots of great ideas at the website but I'm not that creative. So, we will have to see what I can come up with.

Today, Jessica has some sketches and templates for us to download that we will use in creating our albums. I haven't downloaded them yet but will do that today sometime.

I can't wait to get started on this project. I hope it is something we can do together as a family. We will see.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment